Accept or Reject Jesus as LORD
View or download this as a pdf file >>> Please tell 3 others of this website.
Accept JESUS as LORD
Reject JESUS as LORD
- Jesus, sinless, died for all sinners,
was raised to life, gives life, God is love.
- Jesus did suffer and He did die for you,
He doesn't condemn you, God is love.
- you reject dead religion, church guilt,
want to know a personal, living God.
- you may try to be good, live a good life,
but know you can never be good enough.
- you admit you are a hopeless sinner,
have a desperate need for a Savior.
- you may feel good enough, not that bad,
feel no real need to be saved, for a Savior.
- know you are not good, harm others,
and you reject your sinful, selfish pride.
- you deny, defy, and disobey God,
and can't reject your sinful, selfish ways.
- you accept God's free gift, are saved,
you submit, and it costs you your life.
- you reject His offer to forgive you,
and it costs you in your life now.
- you surrender your life to Him,
you serve only Jesus as your LORD.
- you keep your life to serve yourself,
with your will, your plan, not God's.
- you are born again, by the Holy Spirit,
now spiritually alive, a child of God.
- you were born physically alive,
but born spiritually dead, apart from God.
- you are His new creation, by His Spirit,
all your good deeds are for His glory.
- you have no Holy Spirit, no real peace,
and any good deeds are for your glory.
- you obey only 1 Master, are His slave,
are fully owned by Jesus alone.
- you have many Masters, like a servant,
maybe Christian, Catholic, Muslim, Jew, ...
- you want to proclaim His full truth,
to be His witness, to show His love.
- you won't submit to Jesus as LORD,
your mind is blinded, deceived by Satan.
- you walk His difficult path,
mostly serving, speaking and suffering.
- you walk your own easy path,
mostly doing whatever you want to.
- you get God's blessings, by His Spirit,
His love, joy, & peace in your struggles.
- you get the consequences of your sin,
depression, guilt, shame, doubt, and fear.
- on your death, your judgment is final,
Jesus paid for your sins, with His blood.
- on your death, Jesus will judge you,
you pay for all your sins, with your blood.
- you receive God's amazing mercy,
fully undeserved, and unearned by you.
- you receive God's perfect justice,
fully deserved, and chosen by you.
- His path leads to heaven, eternal life,
with your new life now, with Jesus.
- your path leads to hell, eternal death,
your torment forever, alone.